About Jared McFarland
Born and raised in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, I pride myself on my vast knowledge of the area. I graduated from the University of Idaho with a Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing and gained credible marketing experience as a student of the Integrated Business Curriculum working with the executives of Hewlett Packard. With over six years of experience in the service industry, I have had the opportunity to meet many of the areas top business professionals.
Extreme dedication and a notable work ethic combined with a firm belief in the Golden Rule, ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you’ make me a veritable Realtor. I understand that selling or buying a home can be stressful, and I promise to do what I can to make the experience smooth and enjoyable. Selling real estate is a passion of mine and I look forward to every transaction. I am an outdoor enthusiast and spend most of my free time enjoying what Idaho has to offer, including fly fishing, golfing, skiing, and boating. If you are looking for a hard working agent who will make your next real estate transaction pleasant and profitable Jared McFarland is the Realtor for you.
My Promise to You
My accomplishments have hinged on two leading points: Providing the highest degree of professionalism and expertise, and providing quality service and communication. Both of these points together have created a relationship with my clients that is unparalleled in commitment and trust.
With that in mind, I promise to establish a long-term relationship that will demonstrate my dedication to total client satisfaction.
– Lake City High School in Coeur d’Alene, ID
– Regional Vice President for D.E.C.A. Students in Marketing
– University of Idaho’s Integrated Business Curriculum program
– Real Estate Appraisal courses
– Market Research course
– International marketing classes
– Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing from the University of Idaho
– Real Estate Acadamy
– Rookie Realtor Program
– Floyd Wickman’s Starmaker Program
– Create 21 Program
– Agent Essentials
– RPAC Chairman
– Idaho Association of Realtors Political Action Committee
– Coeur d’Alene Associations of Realtors ethics/arbitration committee training
– Finally Home! FHA first time home buyers class instructor